Welcome to this e-Learning course on WSQ Manage Disorderly Conduct and Threatening Behaviour!
The Objective(s) of this e-Learning course are:
- To inculcate and reinforce the main tenets of WSQ’s Manage Disorderly Conduct and Threatening Behaviour within all personnel
- To familiarise Kingdom personnel with the relevant security procedures to follow when dealing with such behaviours/situations
- To emphasise the main learning values and “lessons learnt” from past related incidents to all personnel
- To serve as a continuous refresher for Kingdom personnel who may have already completed the WSQ course previously
- To test and assess Kingdom personnel on their knowledge and understanding of the above points
- To take corrective action by introducing training intervention for failures, reinforcing the weakness areas of security personnel
At the end of this course, you will be awarded a Manage Disorderly Conduct & Threatening Behaviour Badge!
Complete all Lessons and pass the Final Quiz of “Manage Disorderly Conduct & Threatening Behaviour”