Welcome to this e-Learning course on COVID-19 Front-liner: A Security Standpoint!
This module is COMING SOON!
The Objective(s) of this e-Learning course are:
- To keep Kingdom personnel updated with the necessary know-how and developments surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To familiarise Kingdom personnel with key, adaptable operating procedures and best practices for site & security operations during the pandemic.
- To provide adequate guidelines on how to adapt and respond to COVID-19 when carrying out routine security functions on-site.
- To serve as a continuous refresher for Kingdom personnel on key security-related procedures for any future pandemics, and be ready for them.
- To inculcate good social and workplace habits on-site to ensure the continued safety and well-being of all front-line security staff.
- To double-down on remote training and workplace social/safe distancing measures while keeping all personnel continuously informed and trained.
- To emphasise the main learning values and “lessons learnt” from Real-life security incidents to all personnel
- To test and assess Kingdom personnel on their knowledge and understanding of the above points
- To take corrective action by introducing training intervention for failures, reinforcing the weakness areas of security personnel
At the end of this course, you will be awarded a COVID-19: Front-liner Badge!
Complete all Lessons and pass the Final Quiz of “COVID-19 Front-liner: A Security Standpoint”